This one’s for pole-dancing addicts. 10 signs you’re addicted to pole-dancing.
1. You think about pole-dancing when you’re not too focused on your work or carrying out a particular task.
2. You start flexing your muscles (biceps especially) in front of the mirror to see how well you have progressed from all the pole-dancing training. More often than not, you’re pleased with your progress.
3. When you see a pole (eg. street sign / post), you start to think what you would look on the pole in a particular pole trick or stunt.
4. When listening to music, you imagine yourself pole-dancing and think of the possibility of having the song part of your dance routine.
5. You have your Facebook profile photo set to a pole-dancing photo of you doing a particular stunt.
6. Your Facebook wall posts are flooded by pole-dancing mates’ status updates about their pole dancing experience.
7. You keep dreaming about that pole trick you want to nail someday.
8. You have a pole-dance icon (eg. mine’s Elena Gibson).
9. You YouTube a lot, and it’s all pole-dancing related.
10. You get defensive when people tell you it’s a stripper’s dance and you naturally tend to promote the goodness of pole-fitness.